• Registered Users :
  • 157523
  • Current Active Users :
  • 99528

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 38123

Cash Gift from relatives

Can A (son) receive cash gift of Rs 8Lacs from her mother B? Will this be treated as inocme of A or B or Both? Do they need to execute the Gift Deed ? Thanks

posted by CA. BISHT RAKESH on May 1 2019 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail