• Registered Users :
  • 159445
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101207

Your Answer

Question ID : 38159

Ammendment of difference

How to amend the difference of Rs.393000 arising from submission of GSTR3B & GSTR1 for the FY:2018-2019

Posted by CA Goutam Kar on May 22, 2019

Filed Under GST

Answer ID : 76615

After considering the situations mentioned above, if any discrepancies are found in Form GSTR – 1 and GSTR -3B across months leading to any shortage of tax paid by the supplier, the same must be paid along with interest. It is, therefore, necessary to conduct this reconciliation for every filing period to ensure that both the returns match, which wouldn’t give rise to any interest that may become payable at a later date.

Posted by CA. BISHT RAKESH on May 23, 2019
Answer ID : 76617

assuming, the figures in GSTR3B are correct, but you have uploaded excess sales in GSTR1, ammend GSTR1 by reducing the sales or upload credit note to nutralise the excess sales reported.

Posted by CA. VENKITARAMAN K V on May 24, 2019
Answer ID : 76656

As its related tot the FY 2018-19, for which amendment can be made till Sept 2019. You can make the amendment either in GSTR3B or GSTR1, wherever required in the current year. Keep the records with you for filing return of the same while filing Annual return.

Posted by SURAJ KUMAR CHOUDHURY on May 27, 2019
Answer ID : 76662

First Make sure what is correct as per books , GSTR 3b OR GSTR 1. After then make necessary changes in required return in the next financial year till September filling and it is recommended to make record of such changes.

Posted by HARJEET on May 28, 2019
Answer ID : 76664

I am of the view that there is an option (one time only) to reset GSTR 3B. Alternatively GSTR can be amended by issue of necessary credit notes.

Posted by SIVADAS CHETTOOR on May 29, 2019