• Registered Users :
  • 159468
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101226

Your Answer

Question ID : 40423


In case of Trusts which are registered u/s 12AA of the Act and for which audit reports in Form No.10B are to be issued, whether separate UDIN is to be generated for signing audit report in Form No.10B and for separately for signing financials ?

Posted by CA. GANESH R on Oct 10, 2019

Filed Under AUDIT

Answer ID : 80203

One UDIN will suffice, being a single assignment.

Posted by B.CHACKRAPANI WARRIER on Oct 11, 2019