• Registered Users :
  • 160314
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101774

Your Answer

Question ID : 40971

Hiring of Paid assistant

I am registered as a proprietary firm with ICAI. I want to hire a CA (Not holding COP) as paid assistant. My question is: 1. what is the procedure to be followed?? 2. what form is to be filled to inform the Institute?? Thank you in advance.

Posted by ronak chetan kapadia on Feb 20, 2021

Filed Under MISC.

Answer ID : 80922

Written intimation and confirmation to be submitted to ICAI within 30 days from the date of appointment if paid CA assistant. No form is required to be filed.

Posted by CA. chunauti dholakia on Mar 01, 2021