• Registered Users :
  • 161759
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102735

Your Answer

Question ID : 42176

Stay Petition

I have filed appeal against order u/s 143(3) in facelss assessment but the jurisdictional AO is asking for payment of 20% demand. How do i file stay petition under faceless assessment scheme? Kindly help asap

Posted by JAYASHREE RAJKUMAR BANG on Nov 23, 2021


Answer ID : 81364

Since you have filed appeal, you may pay 20% of disputed tax and give a challan copy to the AO to get an automatic stay of demand till the disposal of the appeal per office memorandum F.No. 404/72/93-ITCC of CBDT DATED 31-07 2017.

Posted by B.CHACKRAPANI WARRIER on Nov 24, 2021