• Registered Users :
  • 161975
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102859

Your Answer

Question ID : 42257

Procedure for conversion of a CA Proprietorship firm into a Partnership firm

Myself is CA Propreitorship concern and I want to convert it into a partnership firm with the continuation of same name. Please help me regarding the conversion procedure and form required to be filed with the ICAI in the SSP Portal.

Posted by GRANDHI SARATH KUMAR on Apr 22, 2022


Answer ID : 81460

Prepare partnership deed and file form no. 18 on SSP portal mentioning same name.

Posted by CA. chunauti dholakia on Apr 22, 2022
Answer ID : 81466

Prepare a partnership deed on the stamp paper of requisite value and file the relevant form with ICAI. Your firm will be converted into a partnership firm from the date of addition of the partner.

Posted by CA. JHA SHANKAR KUMAR on Apr 26, 2022