• Registered Users :
  • 161961
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102853

Your Answer

Question ID : 42288


GST Registration for one of the Service Provider is wrongly taken as Regular Taxpayer instead of Composition Dealer. Is there any way i can get the registration amended to "Composition Dealer".

Posted by Ganesh Suresh Agrawal on May 20, 2022

Filed Under GST

Answer ID : 81503

Kindly approach the registration authority. If not succeed then comply this requirements and from 01.04.2023 you can move to composition, but proactive desired action should be taken in time.

Posted by CA. JHA SHANKAR KUMAR on May 22, 2022
Answer ID : 81514

Type of registration can be changed to composition by filing CMP-02 before 31st March of the financial year and you should reverse ITC taken on stock in hand held on the day preceding the day of switching over. The balance ITC will lapse.

Posted by CA. chunauti dholakia on May 28, 2022