• Registered Users :
  • 161961
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102853

Your Answer

Question ID : 43315

Reporting for small companies

In case of small companies where CARO is not applicable , how & where to report non compliance/ violation of various sections e.g. 185,188 etc in the auditors report.

Posted by Mayur on Jun 28, 2022

Filed Under AUDIT

Answer ID : 83559

Whatever you have to report, please report in the Auditors Report. For any caution point, make a PPT and present or handover to the Board Of Directors.

Posted by CA. JHA SHANKAR KUMAR on Aug 01, 2022