• Registered Users :
  • 163655
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103867

Your Answer

Question ID : 44373


I had to generate UDIN for compilation of Financials but by Mistake I chose Tax audit under 44 AB(a) Should I revoke and generate fresh UDIN

Posted by Mahesh Kumar on Sep 19, 2022

Filed Under AUDIT

Answer ID : 83821

how can you use UDIN generated under wrong head.. Will you use deduction filed uder wrong section or file revised return

Posted by t sankar on Sep 19, 2022
Answer ID : 83825


Posted by CA. JHA SHANKAR KUMAR on Sep 19, 2022
Answer ID : 83840

You may revoke the UDIN . Generate afresh by choosing 'document type' as audit and assurance functions and 'type of audit' as compilation of information as per SRS 4410.

Posted by B.CHACKRAPANI WARRIER on Dec 08, 2022