• Registered Users :
  • 163721
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103908

Your Answer

Question ID : 44488

Part-Time COP

Hi Team, I am having part-time COP & working in an MNC as an employee. Now I am having permanent work from home option. So can I place my name board outside my home & start provide tax consultancy services other than audit & signing related services? Thank you in advance!

Posted by VITTAL MATARE on May 18, 2023

Filed Under MISC.

Answer ID : 85013

As long as you are on the payroll, you are only a part time COP holder and can't do attest functions

Posted by SURAJ KUMAR CHOUDHARY on May 19, 2023
Answer ID : 85014

Yes, you can provided your employer permits to do so.

Posted by B.CHACKRAPANI WARRIER on May 23, 2023