• Registered Users :
  • 159468
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101226

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 38136


Dear sir, One of our client is running nursing college. For that he has rented is own building. and for residence of student he has made hostel on residential property. All the rent is received by college and then given to the assessee. The college is not registered u/s 12A of income tax act. There is seperate rent agreement for College building and for Hostel building. My query should the assessee charge GST on rent received for hostel building as it is mainly for staying and no other facility

posted by VIPIN GUPTA on May 10 2019 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail