• Registered Users :
  • 159468
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101226

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 40441


One of the Private Limited Company in India dealing in software services. One Foreign entity situated in USA is providing software services to the Indian Company. Foreign entity is not having any place of establishment in India and providing services from USA. Foreign entity will raise Bills for their services. Now the query is: 1.Whether the Indian Company has to deduct any TDS? At what percentage? 2.Whether there is any requirement of Form No.15CA and Form No.15CB? 3.Whether is there any requirement of Indian PAN for Foreign entity? 4.Any prior permission of Reserve Bank of India required?

posted by somu balasrinivasa murthy on Oct 24 2019 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail