• Registered Users :
  • 159840
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101463

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 40830


How to obtain DSC for a person sitting abroad and not able to return because of Travel restrictions.Whether a simple letter from him to authorize somebody else to file return on his behalf will work

posted by Mahesh Kumar on Sep 17 2020 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail