• Registered Users :
  • 161961
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102853

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 43317

Foreign income

A Resident on Student visa is earning some income in Canada and paying some taxes there also. Whether this income should be added in indian income during fin yr 21-22 and taxes paid should be added in taxes paid

posted by Mahesh Kumar on Jul 3 2022 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail