• Registered Users :
  • 163312
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103650

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 44570

Holding COP want to do get employed in CA firm

If person is holding COP and has obtained Firm name and registered it. Now wants to get employed as paid assistant in CA firm? Can person do so without surrendering COP n firm name. Can someone explain the procedure?

posted by TAMANNA VASANTA on Nov 8 2023 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail